Purpose of the role
Group New Business Executive is a new and crucial role in a growing team at DesignStudio. Operating principally across our London and New York studios (and occasionally assisting our Sydney/APAC presence as well), as Group New Business Executive you will help manage the volume of enquiries that come to DesignStudio to validate and ultimately pursue the right opportunities that we can make an impact on. Working into our Group New Business Manager, you will support the coordination of RFIs/RFPs and also play a leading role in outbound new business activity, identifying and reaching out to prospects.
This role requires a natural curiosity, supporting the internal new business process and interacting with often senior clients understanding the essence of their brief/business challenges, how DesignStudio can add value and partner as well as our credentials to do so as part of their first contact with us.
Enthusiasm is a must. As well as external clients, this is equally important internally as you will be key driver organising, liaising with and inspiring multiple teams, ensuring that we are pursuing the right opportunities to help drive the business forward and that the relevant team members have everything they need to understand the context of the opportunity and what is required to win the work.
An eye for detail is vital as well, monitoring, tracking and measuring results and progress along the way. Using data to help provide the leadership the wider context and insights to help drive business decisions. Also, looking after and keeping credentials up to date and relevant to be able to demonstrate how we've impacted businesses before.
- Support communications and engagement for opportunities and qualifying leads for DesignStudio London & New York
- Opportunity monitoring and tracking via established CRM system for DesignStudio Group (London, New York, APAC & China)
- Preparation of monthly opportunity report for DesignStudio Group (London, New York, APAC & China)
- Support in coordination and collation of administrative information required for RFIs and pitch response documentation for DesignStudio London, New York, APAC & China
- Support the management of London & New York inbox to quality, validate, filter and prioritise inbound leads
- Supporting the management of internal new business processes including; logistics, internal pitch briefs, monthly report meetings, room bookings, travel bookings
- Credentials management; including filing, formatting and updating new and existing case studies
- Agency and client landscape research and analysis
- Responsible for outbound client research and activity tracking