Senior Client Manager
As a Senior Client Manager, you will profitably manage and grow small to medium sized accounts (£150-350,000 pa) into long-term client relationships that exemplify the creative reputation of DesignStudio.
- Good EQ and ability to read a room
- Confident in presenting work and facilitating small workshops
- Passion for developing processes to better client relationships
- Ability to build solid relationships at all levels across a business internally and externally
- Desire to seek new commercial opportunities
- Seeks to contribute to content creation and the development of strategic and creative solutions
- Problem-solving and knowing when to ask for support in tricky situations
- Able to balance day-to-day detail while learning to craft wider strategic visions for a client account
- Experience managing different types of briefs and projects, from strategy to digital to delivery
- World-class project management skills
- Fluency in project commericals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Passion for the potential of brand to shape a business
- Familiarity with Mac and Microsoft environments
- Experience with Paprika a plus
- Able to constructively lead a conversation or debate
Bring a blend of strategic thinking, commercial acumen, smart problem solving and positive optimism
to all of your project teams and client relationships.
Lead smaller project teams with a Design Director,
making confident account decisions whilst balancing the needs of the client and DesignStudio.
Support the Client Service Director and/or Project Sponsor in larger teams,
becoming the backbone of the client relationship and main point of contact for all aspects of the client relationship and work.
Work with the Finance Director to manage the commercial health of your accounts,
including proactively forecasting revenue, managing project budgets, resourcing your projects, negotiating contract terms, and logging client approvals/sign-offs.
Have a confident view on the content and direction of the work your team is producing,
knowing when to seek the support of more senior members of the business to ensure DesignStudio levels of quality.
Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels,
instilling trust and confidence.
Identify opportunities for growing client accounts while demonstrating value for the client,
writing proposals and seeking ways to convert them into additional workstreams/projects.
Be an active and enthusiastic member of the Client Services team,
seeking new and better ways to improve the DesignStudio offer for our clients and ways of working internally.
You will have a minimum of 3 years of account management/producer experience
working on several different types of client accounts in an agency (creative, marketing, advertising, digital) or client environment.
You will have experience running small teams independently
or workstreams in large agency teams for a range of client sizes.
You will have successfully and profitably managed project budgets of £200,000 pa +
with demonstrable proficiency in budgeting, revenue forecasting, scheduling and delivery.
Experience working in other geographies or markets,
and fluency in a second language are also desirable.
Senior Client Manager
Click below to apply. Please include the job title in your subject line.Apply for Senior Client Manager